Hansons’ Travel Update
Recently, our founders Eric and Ginny Hanson were in the U.S., completing our NGO annual tax returns and doing some stateside ministry. They always keep very busy when they are “home”, and this trip was no exception! Just a few of the highlights of their time in the U.S. were:
- Speaking at Boulder Street Church and Woodman Valley Chapel
- A three-day conference in Rockford Illinois, where Ginny was able to share about human trafficking and showcase products from our Sak Saum ministry
- Planning outreach opportunities with future volunteers and church groups coming to Cambodia in 2014
- Meeting with partners in ministry and brainstorming about some exciting new projects
The Hanson's love to share about what God is doing in Cambodia, and are gifted teachers and deliverance ministers. They are often requested to speak across the U.S. and parts of Asia. If you are interested in booking the Hansons for a seminar, conference, or other speaking engagement, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.
- IHSI loves having visitors and volunteers, and in May alone we have two volunteers (one from the U.S. and one from Russia) and two different American teams! We are excited to share with them our vision for ministry and provide opportunities for them to bless Cambodia. Teaching children and youth, working in Sak Saum, training Cambodians in new skills, and constructing a playground are just a few of the volunteer activities taking place this month! Stay tuned to our Facebook page in the coming weeks to see photos of the new playground and more.
- Sak Saum is constructing a second community house for women
in our program! Click here to read more.
- Nearly ten people received Jesus as their Savior this past Sunday! God is stirring hearts towards Himself, and we are honored to be a part. Please keep the new believers in your prayers, that they would be rooted deeply in God’s love as they grow in their newfound faith.
Until next week,
In His Steps